- The program can now display live video by device type without an alert (video popup).
- Implemented basic and advanced program modes, hiding less often used tasks from the user unless specifically enabled.
- Added basic local linkages.
- Added I/O board support.
- Added "Auto-USB" support, a new feature that simplifies the NXT controller IP configuration task by providing a network package that makes the configuration task a virtual plug-and-play application.
- Corrected data entry issues with the credential imprint number field.
- Corrected miscellaneous typographical errors.
- Implemented several usability improvements.
- Corrected docking issues with the Photo Recall feature.
- Corrected a memory leak caused if the gateway could not authenticate with the server. This issue could cause the program to crash.
- Opened the Door Held Open value from a 255 second limit to 18h 12m 15s.
- Changing filter settings required a unique password and not the standard system administrator password. Now the system administrator password works for allowing these changes to be made.
- Corrected a screen refreshing issues that required a window close/open to see newly entered values.
- Expanded certain field name sizes to accommodate long name strings.
- Corrected an issue where you could not remove/replace a photo from the Photo Recall client.
- Corrected an issue where an update command would reset temp cards expiration date.
- Implemented a character check to prevent the MAC address field from accepting invalid characters (I versus 1 and O versus 0).
- Corrected an issue where incorrect PIN values were saved when changing/entering multiple PINs simultaneously.
Firmware Updates for Hardware Components:
- General improvements to timing and credential decoding algorithms.
- There is a communication time out issue in that a communication attempt can timeout before it is completed on a slow network such as a wireless network or VPN, or if a very large number of credentials are sent to a controller.
- The Report Client custom option will not install properly unless the Milestone custom option is also installed.