- There are no new features included in this release.
- Corrected an issue with the Archive Service that caused the service to create an excessive number of databases in support of the archiving process.
- Corrected a Global Linkage licensing issue that incorrectly applied optional global linkage features.
- Corrected a reader configuration issue where if the only configuration change being downloaded to a controller is for a reader's LED Mode, the change would not be downloaded.
- Provided more space in certain drop-down menus to display more menu description information.
- Corrected a login issue where possible language translations without culture descriptors will no longer be displayed. An example of this is a language call-out that just says English; the translation option must specify between US English and UK English to accommodate cultural differences in how information is displayed.
- Changed the ordering of tabs in Global Linkage to a more logical progression.
- Corrected an issue with the mapping of door contacts for NXT 2-door controllers.
- There is a communication time out issue in that a communication attempt can timeout before it is completed on a slow network such as a wireless network or VPN, or if a very large number of credentials are sent to a controller.